06 October 2009

My Digital Studio is HERE!

My Digital Studio is now available for customers to purchase! And believe me, you're going to LOVE it! Watch this quick video for a great introduction to this revolutionary new Digital Crafting Solution and check my blog often for more inspirational projects, ideas, tips and tricks.


Purchase The My Digital Studio software from me (either directly or through my ONLINE STORE - click on "shop now" at the top of the page) during the month of October and I will send you a FREE pack of 8 1/2 x 11" Card Stock (24 sheets -- your choice of 54 different colors) as my gift to you. Just e-mail your color choice to me after you place your order.

Host a workshop during October or November and you could receive 50% off the cost of My Digital Studio if your workshop order totals $525 or more -- how's that for a deal!

E-mail me for more information or to book a workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment